Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Today I have many things to be thankful for. I am thankful for my beautiful family and the love and comfort they give me. I am thankful for my friends for the support and laughter I receive from them. I am thankful to live in the United States of America and the freedom we have because of the brave men and women that protect us. I am thankful to God for keeping my family and friends safe and helping me to believe and live faithfully daily. I am truly a lucky individual to be surround by love. I wish you all a day filled with family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

I love when you update your blog. Thank you for the sweet comments. I feel very blessed by you. Love you.

Annie said...

Amen...sister. WE are so very blessed..

Super Bowl Sunday-February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday-February 1, 2009
Family Picture at Danny and Heather's