Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 28th

Today was such a great day. Kulia and I went to a special princess birthday party for her friend, Brooke, at Olivia's Dollhouse and Tea Room. She was so happy to be going to her own party without her sister. As a matter of fact, while there she asked her friend, Rebecca, "Do you want your mommy to leave Rebecca?" Rebecca said, "No". Kulia replied, " I want my mommy to leave because I don't want to go home. I want to stay here." It was so adorable! Obviously, she was having a great time and didn't want me around.

After the party we came home and relaxed. Kunane worked with Kalena in the back practicing softball, which she absolutely loves. After, we all played cards for a while and had a blast. We are off track now, so I will definitely be posting more this month. I love being off track and spending time at home with the girls. This will be the last time I am off in March though. Our school is going single track next year. The nice things about single track is we will all be on the same schedule with Kunane, so even more family time. Woo, hoo!!

No comments:

Super Bowl Sunday-February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday-February 1, 2009
Family Picture at Danny and Heather's