Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 2 at Disneyland

Today (November 2), we visited Disneyland again with my good friend, Terri. We are so close the girls refer to her as Auntie Terri. She also spoils them like they are her nieces, so they love it. Every time we are off track we try to take a trip to Disneyland together at least once. It was another great day at the "Happiest Place on Earth". The girls saw many characters they didn't see the Wednesday before so they were ecstatic. Well I should say, Kulia was ecstatic. Kalena still isn't too fond of the characters, so she could go without seeing them. She was a definite trooper though and let her Auntie Terri take pictures of her and her sister with each one of them. (Terri is a photographer on the side and does beautiful work, so when she is around I don't even get my camera out...am I lucky or what?) We stayed for about 4 hours and had a fabulous time.

Thank you Terri for going with us and treating the girls so well. They absolutely love you and so do I! Thanks for all you do sis! ♥

1 comment:

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

I had so much fun too. I really enjoy our time off together. Thanks for a great day and thanks for FINALLY updating your blog.

Super Bowl Sunday-February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday-February 1, 2009
Family Picture at Danny and Heather's