Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday, November 11th

Since today was Veteran's Day, the girl scout troop had a holiday cookie exchange day. Kalena and I baked 6 dozen Snickerdoodles to share with her troop. Her exchange started at 10 am and when we arrived they asked if I could stay and help. Of course I couldn't say no, until I had my sweet girl, Kulia, in tears. I had promised her a mommy and Kulia date while Kalena was at girl scouts and she thought we weren't going to get to go. I felt horrible and could see the sadness in her eyes, so I explained to the leader I wasn't able to stay and help because I had a date with Kulia. Kulia was so excited to be with me. She chose lunch at Carl's Jr. and a treat from the Dollar Store....did I make out or what? This was the cheapest day ever. After lunch and shopping we came home and played the Dora Matching Game, one of her favorites. It was so nice to see how much fun she was having. We picked Kalena up at 2 and she completely understood why I didn't stick around to help. I have such wonderful girls and am so blessed they have compassion towards each other. Everyone had a great day and I was so happy to have some quality time with my little lady!

No comments:

Super Bowl Sunday-February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday-February 1, 2009
Family Picture at Danny and Heather's